We provide services of professional expert in maintenance, preparation and submission of the following Records/Returns etc. as per the requirement under EPF & MP Act, 1952:
- Preparation of document required for registration of an establishment / factory under the Employees’ Provident Fund &
Misc. Provisions Act. 1952 and procuring Code Number.
- Preparation of Register of Eligibility of the employees.
- Completion of Return of Ownership in Form No. 5A.
- Preparing of details of employees in Form No. 9 (Revised)
- Completion of Nomination & Declaration Forms in Form No. 2 (Revised) of the employees.
- Preparation of declaration by the employees at the time of joining the company in Form No. 11(Revised).
- Bank Challan prepared for depositing contribution every month under the EPF & M.P. Act.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 5 under EPF & M.P. Act.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 5 under EPF.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form No. 10 under EPF & M.P. Act.
- Preparation of Form No. 3-A showing Monthly Contribution by the employees as well as employer under EPF & M.P.
- Preparation of Annual Return in Form No. 6-A with details of the contribution by the employees and employer during the
- Support in preparing the data of Annual Return according to the programmed format in Foxpro +“DBF” in a Floppy as per
the requirement of the Act.
- Preparation of Monthly return in Form 7(IF) as per the requirement under the EDLI Scheme 1975.
- Support in preparing and completion of the documents required for PF withdrawal in Forms (19, 10C/10D) and assist
employees in having settled.
- Provide support to the employees in completion of Form 13 for transfer of PF accumulation from one office to another.
- Provide complete support in drafting the replies of notices received from the P.F Department and Liaison with concerned
- Provide support and assistance and to attend PF Enforcement Officers for the purpose of inspection of records. Make
appearance as an authorized representative of the client before the Authority concerned in the event of the proceedings
under section 7-A of the EPF and MP Act 1952.
- Keep an eagle eye on the changes and amendments carried out in the Act and provide timely guidance and support to
the customers from time to time.